Sunday, June 15, 2008


Matt and I went wakeboarding with friends, Jeff & Kara Shubin. Paige stayed with Grammy while mom and dad had some adult only fun! The water was FREEZING but glassy so no complaints! This is Matt's 360 (about 180 of it!). Great job!


Jumping the wake...I still can't seem to clear it like he can. But then again, I don't risk doing anything that could end in a face plant.



This is the look I usually get after naptime. Paige stands in her crib and calls to me, "da da da da da da" or "yai yai yo" (also known as E-I-E-I-O).


When I finally come in she tosses her paci out of her mouth and on to the floor with an "I'm finished with you!" attitude. Her whoo-hair is getting to be a bit long for Cindy-Lou Whoo Hair so we might move to a totally 80's side pony for the summer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

christalee said...

Aw! No more whoo hair! You could always cut an inch or so off the top ;).

By the way, that code you sent me for the free book led to almost an all nighter. If my computer hadn't died it could have been really bad.

Unknown said...

I thought this was going to be an every week thing...... :)